Golden Text  

Posted by Kostas in

We will be creating this:

Make a new document, I've chosen 400X200 PX's.

2.Type your : (I've used Wavy font at 115 Pt's)













Time for the layer styles
3. Now go Layer -> Layer Style -> Drop Shadow:


4.Bevel and Emboss:


5. Gradient Overlay:


6. Stroke: (The gradient is the same we chose in Gradient Overlay: "Copper")


Now we should have this:
Now it's time to give it a golden color;
7. Layer -> New Adjustment Layer->Hue/Saturation (name it as you want)


Done!

This entry was posted on Friday, May 28, 2010 at 3:33 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Ηello There. I found your blog thе uѕage of msn.
That is an еxtremely wеll written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

Also visit my website - WebSite

June 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Post a Comment